The ASUSTOR Lockerstor 10 Pro (AS7110T) is a high-performance enterprise NAS equipped with a powerful Intel Xeon processor and 8 GB of DDR4 RAM. It can accommodate 10 SATA 6 Gbps disks (HDD or SSD, 2.5 “or 3.5”) and 2 M.2 PCI-E NVMe disks (SSD Cache) and supports 2.5 GbE and 10 GbE network connections. It is also compatible with 360 ° backup and virtualization solutions for businesses.
Features of ASUSTOR AS7110T Lockerstor 10 Pro high-performance enterprise NAS
- Fast and Powerful business NAS (Network-attached storage)
- 9th generation Intel Xeon Quad-Core processor that can reach up to 4.6 GHz
- RAM ECC -8 GB ECC DDR4-2666 (Max 32GB, 16GB x 2)
- 2x M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast cache
- Support for iSCSI / IP-SAN and NFS protocols. VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V-ready. Support for virtualization and Docker applications.
- Brings a smoother work experience with 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, triple 2.5 Gigabit ports as well as USB 3.2 Gen2 ports.
- Supports Wake on LAN (Gigabit ports 2.5)
The Lockerstor series introduces the caching of M.2 PCIe NVMe PCIe SSDs, hence increasing their performance.
1. NVMe Lockerstor SSD cache increases performance by up to 30%.
2. Caching NVMe SSDs from the Lockerstor is faster and cheaper than if all bays were filled with SATA SSDs.
With 10 Gigabit dual Ethernet, the bottlenecks on NVMe SSDs have been addressed, making Lockerstor one of the fastest NAS devices to date
NAS uses server quality memory for high performance
ECC memory is typically used in servers for better performance and correction of most common types of data corruption, which can help prevent data loss due to electromagnetic interference or crashes, making the ASUSTOR Lockerstor 10 Pro NAS one of the most stable.
ASUSTOR Lockerstor 10 Pro (AS7110T) Backup and Virtual Machine capability
- 360 ° backup and Virtualization Solutions for businesses.
- Exclusive MyArchive Backup Technology
- Snapshot Center, Cloud Backup Center, DataSync Center
- Support for iSCSI / IP-SAN and NFS protocols.
- VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V-ready.
- Supports virtualization and Docker applications.
Unlike the traditional storage that will require additional hardware and software, the Asustor Lockerstor 10 Pro NAS has inbuilt virtualization features that enable you to easily build a virtual environment. As such you can use it to create multiple virtual interfaces that users can access via their browsers.
Connections at the back of the Asustor Lockerstor 10 Pro NAS AS7110T box
The Asustor AS7110T Lockerstor 10 Pro NAS has has the following back design and ports.
- Two USB 3.0 ports that allow you to transfer data at speeds of up to 5Gb per second. You can also use the ports to transfer data between the box and external hard-drives and flash storage keys (or between 2 external devices). Other than connecting storage media, you can connect a mouse, camera, keyboard, or other compatible devices.
- Four Network Ports: It comes with one 10 Gigabit Ethernet port and three 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports which all provide LAN or internet connections for fast access to the files or VMs.